Wednesday 25 March 2009

Pressurefest tickets.

For more information about the fest, please go to: www.myspace.com/pressurefestival

Because a whole bunch of tickets were lost due to the wonderful Royal Mail last year, I have been enlisted by the guys at Alveran to sell a book of tickets here in the uk for Pressurefest.

I am currently going to be selling weekend tickets for the June edition (limited to 850 tickets in total for the event).

Pricing is as follows:

£33.50 from me in person

£40 to send (includes paypal fees, recorded delivery postage and packaging).


I will be selling tickets at various London hardcore shows in the upcoming months. If you would like to purchase a ticket, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST at Pressurefesttickets@gmail.com. You will need to check whether I will be attending partcular shows as I will not be carrying the book of tickets around London with me, so will need to know how many tickets you would like me to bring.

In regards to posting the tickets, all tickets will be sent via first class recorded delivery. I will be making a couple of bulk posts a week, as I have a full time job. Each envelope will have a tracking number, and will also NEED A SIGNATURE.
If you would like your tickets posted, please click on the button below STATING AN ADDRESS WHERE SOMEONE WILL BE THERE TO SIGN FOR THE TICKETS:














If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me at:
pressurefesttickets@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Disclaimer: If tickets are lost in the post, they will have a tracking number, and the dispute is NOT to be taken up with myself, but with the Royal Mail. No extra tickets will be sent out, and you will need to be reimbursed for the tickets by the Royal Mail. Tracking numbers will be provided upon request.
No tickets will be held. FOR ANYONE. Once they are gone, they are gone.




Love May x x x x x

No comments: